How do I order a gift for someone?
Simply place the order as normal remembering that at Checkout you will need to give the recipient’s name and address so that the shipping rates are correct. Please also send us a note so that we can leave the total cost off the invoice.
How safe is it to order online?
- We comply with all industry standards for online security. Providing that you as a customer take all the normal precautions recommended for avoiding fraud or identity theft then it as safe as any means of purchasing an item.
- We comply with all United Kingdom Statutory requirements in respect of selling online.
Can I place an order by phone?
Yes, we are happy to take orders over the phone.
What are my payment options?
We use Paypal as our payment gateway who offer payment by various means including debit and credit cards in addition to PayPal.
Why buy from Lynways?
Why buy from Lynways?
- We are dedicated to finding only those pre-owned items that will add to your home.
- We firmly believe that the pre-loved items we sell make a positive contribution to reducing pressure on the climate as all of the carbon embedded in these items is being reused.
- We handpick each item and do so knowing that we would give all of them space in our own home.
- We will continue to strive for all our packaging to be recyclable; our current packing is mainly cardboard and paper.
When is my order shipped?
We aim to ship all orders within 2 working days of receiving the order.
How long will it take to get my order?
It depends on where you are having the item shipped too and the selection you make at checkout.
Where do you ship?
Worldwide unless a restriction is placed on delivery by the carrier.
What are the shipping rates?
Shipping rates and options are shown during the checkout process; please note that all rates offered include Track and Sign.
How can I track my order?
We will provide you with a tracking number via email as soon as the item has been despatched
Where is my package?
- If you have received a tracking number you will need to check with the carrier.
- If you have been waiting for the package to arrive 7 days after the expected delivery date please contact us direct and will contact Royal Mail or Parcelforce to get an update.
What shipping carriers do you use?
We use Royal Mail and Parcelforce, who will use a partner company if the package has to be delivered outside the United Kingdom
Does the price in taxes
The price includes the UK taxes it does not include any taxes or fees due in the destination country if this is outside the United Kingdom. (Please note; that if you order an item to be delivered to an addressee outside the United Kingdom, that addressee may become liable for any in-country taxes and fees).
Returns and Exchanges
What is your return and exchange policy?
Please see our terms and conditions.
Refunds and Changes
How can I change my order after it’s been placed?
If you have not received a tracking number please ring us as soon as possible and we will cancel or change the order as you wish. If you have received a tracking number the item will be with the carrier and we cannot do anything about changing the order.