Conny Walther began her working career in 1948 with Natalie Krebs at Saxbo. Conny left Saxbo in 1949 to take up full time education at the Danish Academy of Art where she studied between 1949 and 1951. Having completed her formal education she worked for Kahler until she set up her own ceramic workshop in 1955. Her early work was hard fired pottery decorated with simple stamps and glossy glazes. In the 1960s and 70 she experimented with loose geometric and organic forms that gave the work burnt and unglazed works with chains and growths gathered into columns. Her later career was dedicated to painting taking influence from her travels in the East.
Showing the single result